My company is sponsoring a Biggest Loser weight loss program, and so today I weighed myself for the first time in months. The news is bad. I weigh more than I have at any other point in my life.
That’s gotta change, now.
Despite eating eating relatively healthy (fast food free for nearly two years), I can still make dietary improvements.
- I can reduce my serving size.
- I can eliminate unnecessary snacking.
- I can (and I mean it this time) stop drinking soda.
can must also start exercising again. Here are my specific goals:
- I will stick to a routine.
- I will run in the 10K this year.
- I will run under a ten minute mile. (Watch out, Lindy!)
My incentive is simple: I will not buy any clothes until I reach my goal which is twenty pounds less than where I am now.
That’s right… I want to, can, and will lose over 10% of my body weight…by June 2012.
Will you support me?